Posting ID : A1068494945
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Manufacturing
We are a precision Sheet Metal Manufacturer
We have 2 openings for immediate hire
(1) Sheet Metal mechanic,experienced with precision manufacturing a must.
** Must be able to read blueprints and precision measurement tools. (Should be familiar with use of basic inspection equipment including micrometers, depth and height gauges, and calipers.)
* Must be able to interpret dimensions and work with close tolerances.
* Must be able to work independently and well in a small shop environment
**Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
* Experience setting up and operating press brakes (manual or CNC experience is acceptable)
* Experience setting up and operating shears, punch presses, colds saws and other various sheet metal equipment
The following position requires:
*Ability to read and understand drawings, blueprints and specifications.*
*Continuously able to improve efficiency and quality of work.*
*Ability to read and write English.*
*These are full time positions*
Salary based on skill level.
Benefits Include: 40hr work week plus overtime as needed, Vacation after 1 year of employment, Holidays,Sick time after 90 days.
We are centrally located between the Amityville and Copiague train stations
If you feel you can fit into this job description: E MAIL RESUME ,INCLUDE SALARY HISTORY
Please send resume with salary requirements