Posting ID : A1068494939
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Sales
Our expanding direct marketing company is immediately seeking a hands-on and analytical Call Center Director (Director of Sales and Customer Service) to fill a critical role within our company.
The Call Center Director will be working on increasing sales, reducing costs, increasing team's efficiency, and improving customer experience. The position will manage the day to day activities of the Inside Sales, Outbound Sales, and Customer Service teams in a fast paced, target driven sales environment. This is a very hands-on position, and an excellent opportunity for a smart, analytical, solutions-oriented team player who is eager to take on a leadership role.
- Provide leadership that promotes teamwork, employee respect, empowerment, and open communication. Recommend, implement and coordinate "best practices" and policies that maximize employee development, training and performance.
- Accomplishes performance objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Comprehensive management, including achieving targeted sales and customer service goals
- Managing performance standards and conducting staff evaluations.
- Working closely with executive management team to ensure effective inter-departmental communication
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in our call center -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Gain insights from data by developing reports, metrics, and KPIs. Lead improvement initiatives to ensure goals are met.
- Ensure compliance with the company's policies while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
We are seeking the following:
- 5+ years of experience and proven success developing and managing a high-performance call center/customer service team(s), preferably within an environment with a large volume of incoming calls
- Bachelor's degree in related field is preferred
- Extensive experience with call center infrastructure. Experience working within CRM, ERP or similar systems. Prior experience with IT-related projects like system upgrade or new implementation is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with large and complex data sets including exporting, merging, organizing, analyzing and transforming data into actionable information. Strong - - Excel skills are required.
- Must demonstrate leadership, judgment, and ability to resolve complex situations with employees.
- A team player with proven ability to wear multiple hats and thrive in fast-pace environment.
- Strong project management skills..
- Good written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be knowledgeable in KPI's systems, Metrics, Quality Assurance and Compliance
- THE ABILITY TO WORK FLEXIBLE HOURS AND WEEKENDS AS NECESSARY
-Medical benefits, paid vacation, holidays, personal, and sick days.
-Business-causal dress environment
-Friendly atmosphere and supportive learning environment.
-Office is easily accessible to major roadways
Equal Opportunity Employer