Posting ID : A1068494931
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : General Labor
Are you the type of employee who truly values your work and wants to be a part of a growing team? Are you customer service oriented and goals driven? If so we have an opportunity for you! A growing company in the Deer Park area is seeking an experienced Dispatching Supervisor to start immediately.
This person will be overseeing delivery procedures and routes to ensure timely arrivals. This person will be handling communication with customers, delivery teams and troubleshooting issues and resolving problems quickly and effectively.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Negotiate rates with vendors
- Manage freight
- Track freight and drivers
- Dispatching 15 to 20 drivers
- Collect, organize, process of delivery paperwork
We are seeking candidates with the following skills:
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Phone and Communication Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent Organization Skills
- Professional Demeanor and Presentation
- Know DOT regulations
- Experience with Bill of Lading
- Minimum of 5 years working in the transportation industry in a dispatching role
Hours: Monday through Friday 7:30am to 5:30pm
If you think you would a good fit for this and you meet all qualifications please apply to this posting and enclose your resume and salary requirements. We offer a competitive salary with a bonus incentive and benefits package with medical insurance, 401K and PTO.