Posting ID : A1068494795
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Room Share Wanted
My name is Sam.
I am a 31 year old male who is a full time worker (paralegal at a South City law firm.)
I am interested in renting a room or studio apartment beginning September 1, 2015. I am used to shared housing situations and am open to a variety of set-ups, but please note the description of myself which follows:
1) I am a professional. I have 9-5 work hours throughout the week, so I need a place where there will not be excessive disturbances which prevent me from getting rest. This does not mean that I will have a problem with you having friends over or playing music, etc., but I need reasonable energy levels during weekdays in order to maintain my very demanding job;
2) I do enjoy having company and sometimes I will come home late. I'm 31 years old and am living in one of the best cities on the planet, so please be prepared for a reasonable amount of activity on my part at times that we have agreed are acceptable given our respective schedules;
3) I don't have pets. I will not get pets. If you have pets, great! I love animals and am fine with dogs , cats, or whatever. This will be perfect for you if you have an animal and do not want to be concerned about a room mate bringing one of his own;
4) this should probably be #1, I really, really need to live somewhere near public transportation. I work in South Philly and it takes me 1/2 hour to get to work after I get off of SEPTA. I get up at 6am to get to work now, so I don't want to deal with any more of a commute than I do in my current situation, and,
5) If you are a landlord seeking to rent a studio apartment or efficiency unit please do not hesitate to contact me. However, the captioned price range of $400 - $600 is fixed and I require access to public transportation.
I am able to provide proof of income and, of course, please feel free to write or call to learn more about me.
Best of luck,
Cell *During regular (9-5) business hours you will probably have to leave a voicemail, but I will get back as promptly as possible*
Email: Please reply to the provided address.