Posting ID : A1068494663
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
Supervisor: Chief Engineer
DUTIES: Perform routine maintenance on guestrooms, lobby, and ballrooms; keep paint and finishes up to standards. Change light bulbs, maintain pool filters and pump, repair doors and building hardware, clean grounds and parking lot, repair vacuum cleaners, replace air filters, make minor electrical and tile repairs. Requires lifting of up to 30 lbs.
1. Appearance: Well-groomed, conservative hairstyle, clean hands and nails, professional, neatly trimmed beard or mustache, if applicable.
2. Behavior: Friendly, upbeat, positive, service and team oriented, interested in job.
3. Basic Skills: Manual dexterity, able to walk and stand for long periods of time, climb ladders, lift and bend, physical stamina, detail oriented, dependable and follows instructions, mechanical ability.
4. Communication Skills: Good verbal communications, legible handwriting, able to communicate accurately and effectively with guests in verbal and written form.
5. Other: Honest, dependable, and adaptable to change.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Previous Experience: Previous maintenance experience or building trades or construction.
2. Special Skills: Safety conscious, preventative maintenance skills.
3. Product Knowledge: Working knowledge of repairs for carpet, vinyl, plumbing, painting, understanding of heating and air conditioning systems.