Posting ID : A1068494616
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Legal Paralegal
Plaintiff's Civil Law Firm looking for experienced paralegal to support attorney with prosecution of debt collection harassment cases and other types of consumer protection cases.
Substantial Florida civil litigation experience required. Must know all aspects of e-filing. Must have been actively employed at a law firm for 12 out of the past 24 months. Must pay great attention to detail. Must be able to multi-task and work at a fast pace. Applicants not meeting this criteria will not be considered for the position.
PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL BE GIVEN A WRITTEN TEST AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS TO ASCERTAIN YOUR KNOWLEDGE BASE.
Job duties will include:
- Drafting Motions to Compel, keeping discovery calendar
- Transcribing Dictation
- E-Filing/E-Serving Motions & Pleadings
- Scheduling hearings, coordinating depositions - preparing Notices of Hearing, Subpoenas, Deposition Notices
- Preparing files for hearings
- Answering the telephone
- Filing papers into file
- Various other duties to support a very busy law practice.
Please submit Resume for consideration. Please include at least one referral (from attorney) with contact information.