Posting ID : A1068494210
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : General Labor
General Contractor is looking to hire a full-time experienced Construction Worker in Muncie. Qualified applicants must have a minimum of 2+ years of previous experience.
Work will consist of, but not limited to:
- Responsible for assisting tradesman on construction sites such as carpenters, bricklayers, demolition experts, drywallers, cement finishers, and roofers.
- Unloads and loads materials, erects concrete forms and ramps, mix and pour materials such as concrete, and assists in drilling and blasting.
- Assist in building structures for residential, business, and construction sites.
- Apply paint to surfaces including canvas, walls, floors, doors, and cabinets.
- Erect scaffolding, movable and immovable staging and various rigging to gain access to difficult areas; moves furniture and equipment as necessary.
- Driver's License
- Reliable Transportation
- Reliable Mobile Phone
- Ability to provide Professional Reference regarding experience
- Ability to pass Background Check & Drug Screen
- Ability to show up to work on the days scheduled
Must possess the following qualities:
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Manages time well
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised