Posting ID : A1068493663
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Manufacturing
Performs functions associated with direct labor manufacturing tasks.
Does a wide variety of routine manufacturing functions in one or more of the following areas:
1. Electric or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies
2. Manufacturing equipment operation. Weigh, measure and check raw materials to make sure that batches manufactured have proper things in appropriate quantities
3. Performs incoming, raw equipment and final manufacturing inspection
4. May assist with rework on assemblies
5. Use written rules, past practices, or direction on an independent level.
6. May give general leadership to others and coach lower level employees.
This job may also be done in a production clean room or semi-clean room setting where fine motor skills and hand and finger dexterity, sharp vision, is required.