Posting ID : A1068493403
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Customer Service
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for leading and supervising a team of Engineers in the planning and design of broadband communication systems. Designs systems and collaborates with vendors to determine project specifications. Meets with project stakeholders to determine availability of services. Inspects projects periodically to ensure adherence to project specifications. Prepares and maintains project documentation. Coordinates field surveys and oversees the resolution of customer service complaints. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Supervises and coordinates the planning and designing of broadband communication systems. Plans construction process including workflow, production planning and control, and material and labor cost control.
- Aligns project expenses with approved operating and capital budgets.Reviews, tracks, and approves all invoices. Monitors and produces periodic financial statements.
- Monitors staff and conducts quality control inspections to ensure adherence to all Company specifications and procedures.
- Collaborates with vendors to coordinate project schedules, negotiate terms and conditions for projects, and develops budget for and allocate appropriate funds for new build, rebuild, upgrade, and other construction efforts.
- Secures all permits or easements for new building, maintenance, pole relocation and drops for state, county, or private roads.
- Establishes and maintains standards and practices. Implements and coordinates policies and procedures.
- Meets with stakeholders, including developers and customers, to determine infrastructure requirements for services availability.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Computer Science, Engineering
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer