Posting ID : A1068492892
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Skilled Trades Artisan
Job Duties Include:
1) Conduct training programs in order to develop and maintain desired animal behaviors for obedience, and related areas.
2) Evaluate animals in order to determine their temperaments, abilities, and aptitude for training.
3) Feed and exercise animals, and provide other general care such as cleaning and maintaining holding and performance areas.
4) Observe animals' physical conditions in order to detect illness or unhealthy conditions requiring medical care.
5) Train and rehearse animals
6) Administer prescribed medications to animals.
7) Keep records documenting animal health, diet, and behavior.
8)Talk to and interact with animals in order to familiarize them to human voices and contact.
Additional Duties may include, Feeding, mopping, cleaning, laundry, administer medicine, operate a pooper scooper, follow sanitation standards, can multi task, can safely manage play groups, have the skills to clean wounds and identify injury/illness. Attention to detail, energetic and enthusiastic work ethic given priority consideration. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives working in a busy environment, and has a passion for providing excellent customer service. Fun family oriented atmosphere.
This is a very fast paced environment and rapidly changing and growing.
Starting pay starts at 10.00 a hr. Part Time.
A application may be obtained at
Suite Dog Daze
10327 River Rd. NE