Posting ID : A1068492782
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Skilled Trades Artisan
We are looking for an drywall estimator for a union company. The candidate must have experience in estimating the following:
-Load bearing and non-load bearing metal framing
-Acoustical Wall Panels
The position will be responsible for the following:
* Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.?
* Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.?
* Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.?
* Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.?
* Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.?
* Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.?
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.?
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.?
* Must have experience in working with computers & Microsoft Office.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years experience with estimating and developing client bases.? Must have demonstrated analyzing, planning and reporting abilities.? The position will require strong attention to detail and the desire to work as a team.?
Please email me your resume thank you