Posting ID : A1068492457
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Accounting Finance
Experience required in
- Quick Books
- Medical Billing Codes
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Insurance companies and policies
- Spreadsheet creation and maintaining
Essential Job Functions:
1. Prepares and submits clean claims to various insurance companies
2. Answers questions from patients, clerical staff and insurance companies.
3. Identifies and resolves patient billing complaints.
4. Prepares, reviews and sends patient statements
5. Evaluates patient's financial status and establishes budget payment plans. Follows
and reports status of delinquent accounts.
6. Processes payments from insurance companies