Posting ID : A1068492418
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Systems Networking
SpotLink is San Diego's leading technology solutions provider, dedicated to providing technology solutions that enhance the productivity of businesses. We are a growing company that offers a competitive base and bonus structure, and great benefits including medical, dental, and employer-matched 401K. We also offer educational incentives, profit sharing packages, and employee stock options.
Our Systems Administrators are the cornerstone of our support system. They act as the lead technical resource for most of our clients by managing their networks, assuring proactive maintenance, and providing forward thinking recommendations. They mentor and direct junior technicians, while escalating support and design issues to our Engineers when needed.
THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION.
- Comprehensively support and maintain diverse client networks, both in the field and remotely from our San Diego and North County offices.
- Direct and supervise the activities of junior technicians.
- Manage client networks and act as their primary point of contact.
- Five years experience administering business networks.
- Experience configuring and supporting Windows server 2008 and/or 2012.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, 2010 and/or 2013.
- Experience with networking technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Experience using Active Directory.
- Windows 7/8 Professional desktop support.
- Centralized backup and anti-malware implementation experience.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
Valued Technical Skills:
- Firewall/VPN configuration and deployment experience.
- Linux management.
- Linux/Windows and/or Mac/windows integration.
- Cisco management.
- High-Availability/Fault-Tolerant implementations.
Must be willing to relocate to San Diego.
No third party consulting agencies.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.