Posting ID : A1068492413
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Systems Networking
Are you a passionate, dedicated I.T. professional who hungers to learn more, do more, and excel in your career? Do you want to work in an environment in which you are surrounded by other highly trained and skilled professionals, where they will challenge you to work at your very best, and you are expected to challenge them right back? Do you want to work for a company where providing exceptional service is much more than a slogan; where doing things right the first time with honor and integrity is a higher calling than corporate profits? If so, then you're the type of person we're looking to hire.
SpotLink is San Diego's leading technology solutions provider, dedicated to providing technology solutions that enhance the productivity of businesses. We are a growing company that offers a competitive base and bonus structure, and great benefits including medical, dental, and employer-matched 401K. We also offer educational incentives, profit sharing packages, and employee stock options.
Our Systems Specialists are the lynch pin in our services to our clients. They provide advanced desktop support, while having the skills, education, and experience to troubleshoot issues from the desktop, network, or server perspective.
THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION.
- Comprehensively support and maintain diverse client networks, both in the field and remotely from our San Diego office.
- Direct and supervise the activities of helpdesk and PC Support technicians.
- Manage client networks and act as their primary point of contact.
- Work under the general direction of Network Administrators and/or Technical Managers
- Two years experience administering business networks.
- Strong Windows XP/7/8 desktop support.
- Advanced knowledge of spyware/virus detection and removal techniques.
- Microsoft Office Application skills.
- Experience with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) with desktop/server exams.
Valued Technical Skills:
- Experience configuring and supporting Windows 2008 or 2012 Server and Small Business Server.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, 2010 or 2013.
- Experience using Active Directory.
- Firewall configuration and deployment experience.
- VPN implementation.
- Cisco experience.
- Backup implementation and maintenance.
Must be willing to relocate to San Diego.
No third party consulting agencies.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.