Posting ID : A1068491668
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Healthcare
Enlivant is seeking a QMA -- Medication Aide.
ABOUT US: At Enlivant, our mission is to enrich life by developing meaningful relationships and creating vibrant communities. As the QMA Medication Aide, you would be able to establish a rewarding career, while serving a dynamic group of older adults.
Enlivant is a fresh reinvention of the company that started assisted living - creating an exciting environment for all members of our team. While we have all the tools and resources that come with 40 years of experience in the industry, our culture is very similar to a brand new start-up that encourages input and creative thinking from all levels.
We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation's most trusted senior living provider.
ABOUT YOU: As the QMA -- Medication Aide we will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence and fun. The Medication Aide is responsible for providing medication assistance / administration and quality activities of daily living (ADLs) for our residents
What you will do:
* Medication administration
* Provide quality resident care as indicated on the care plan
* Promote resident independence
* Provide assistance with housekeeping and laundry
* Participate in community's Life Enrichment activities, events and outings, while encouraging residents to attend
* Additional duties as assigned.
What you will need:
* Medication Administration training/certification per state requirements
* Experienced Caregiver or Certified Nursing Assistant Certification (CNA) per state requirements
* High School Diploma or GED
* The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
* The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
* Exemplify and be an influential team player
* Possess good time management and organizational skills
* Remain flexible and adaptable
* Work harmoniously with other employees and develop/maintain good employee relations and employee morale
* Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
* Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
* Engage others in fun and creative activities
* Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
* Work with integrity in all interactions
* Demonstrate humility
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
To Apply for this position, please