Posting ID : A1068491472
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Room Share Wanted
i am looking to offer my services in exchange for room and board and small pay to cover food and a few bills. I have legit experience and i am so passionate about my work. I am confident you will be more then satisfied with my level of care/experience.
Professional Home Health Aid In Home Care Giver that wants to make a difference in a person's life. I am IHSS approved which requires all providers be fingerprinted via Live Scan to complete a criminal background check through the State of California Department of Justice.
My goal is to bring quality of life to your loved ones that gives them a sense of self-worth and respect. The search can be a very difficult and a frustrating one to find someone you can trust with the person who you trusted growing up. My goal is to help you make your selection simple and non-stressing as possible for everyone. The hardest decision is admitting you need someone to care for one's self.
My goal is to bring a quality of life, laughter, smiles and self worth. I am a very unique kind of caregiver in that I bring a whole new
element "the home. . . to the patient"
I take a different approach at caregiving like making sure they are eating healthy, taking their vitamin's and medications. I am also willing to make sure they are taken to their Doctors appointments.
I am very confident you and your loved one will be more then satisfied with my level of care and dedication. This is my calling
not just a job.
-Worked with Hospice many times
- Alzheimer/ Dementia (both severe and mild cases)
- Assist with changing depends or uses a bed pan
- Administrating medications on time- I am very diligent because missing a med can be very serious
- Light cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner( healthy meals) not a chef but will be happy to cook
- Light exercise daily, a walk sunlight is good for you vitamin D
- Patients on oxygen and/or tube fed
- Wound care (i.e. bed sores, stage 3 sores, etc) able to dress wounds
- Able to lift up to 160lbs and transfer from bed to chair
- Extremely clean and organized
-Taken care of Quadriplegic and paraplegic
-Light house keeping
I have references, background check and I do not drive but take public transportation and can accompany your loved ones for their appointments. Most cities and counties have programs that will pick up your loved ones for appointments.
Most important I do have a very sweat small 5lb dog Sadie (Chihuahua) she is house/crate trained she is like my little helper.. she is in no way ever a problem.. mostly sleeps but she is totally part of the package. She has been a blessing
to many of my past patients. . .