Posting ID : A1068490376
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Art Media Design
What is Paint Nite? Paint Nite elevates the popular BYOB drinking-and-painting concept by taking it out of fluorescent-lit studios and into charming restaurants and lounges. Basically, a master artist walks 35 people step-by-step through a painting while at a local bar. This is a painting PARTY, not a painting CLASS; these are social events with low-key painting instruction. Please check out www. paintnite.com and look at the Facebook page of our Boston events to better understand what we do.
Some basic qualifications:
1. Must be outgoing, comfortable with a crowd, able to roll with the punches & handle challenges.
2. Must be able to break down a painting step-by-step (similar to Bob Ross's style - if you are too young to remember Bob Ross, Youtube him!).
3. Must be comfortable communicating with restaurant/bar staff.
4. Must have a large car or SUV to transport the equipment (easels, canvas, paint) from a storage space to the bar and back again (or have a large storage space in your home).
5. Must be able to do physical labor (lifting paint jugs and boxes of canvases).
6. Must be willing to work 1-2 events a week (nights 5:00pm-10pm); between Sunday-Thursday.
7. Must be 21 (classes take place in bars).
8. Must be able to edit photos and upload photos to Dropbox.
If you love the arts, socializing and being the host of a party, this is the job for you!
To apply send us a brief cover letter/email explaining why you are the right fit for Paint Nite Greenville, 1-3 photos of your work, a resume or a link to your website, as well as your contact info (please include your email address in the body of your email).