Posting ID : A1068490169
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Admin Office
1) Provide direct administrative support to National Produce Manager.
2) Prepare Excel-based metrics reports and compile daily, weekly, and monthly status reports.
3) Preforms other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
4) May assist with product inventory and stocking level changes and concerns.
5) Maintains Spec Sheets for all NPC customers.
6) Manages and maintains customer certification requests.
7) Order entry.
8) Some travel may be required.
9) This is a TEMP to HIRE position.
Ability to multitask and work independently with precise details and follow-up reporting.
Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Flexible team player who thrives in environments that change constantly
Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
Contact Information: 916.597.5177
If interested, please send resume via e-mail or call number above for more information.