Posting ID : A1068489458
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Security
Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
Guard Card required for this position.
Part-Time position available in our Charlotte North Carolina location.
Additional hours available for vacations, fill-ins, etc.
Experience in the Transportation Industry helpful but not mandatory.
* Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
* Obtains help by sounding alarms.
* Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
* Controls traffic by directing drivers.
* Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
* Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
* Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills
Salary: $9.00 hourly
Please send all resumes to the following address: email@example.com