Posting ID : A1068489390
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Manufacturing
Staff Management | SMX needs ambitious and detail oriented individuals for fast paced work handling mail for our contract with the USPS. As Mail Cargo Agent you will be bringing in mail, scanning, sorting, and getting it to the proper destinations.
1. Must be able to carry 50lbs
2. Scan mail in timely manner and follow certain mail builds.
3. Agents must understand how to decipher flights and move mail to load planes.
4. Each agent will work with assigning mail with flights. available.
5. Cargo Mail agent is responsible for filling out various information.
6. Cargo Mail agent is also the last person to inspect the units to make sure.
Cargo Mail Associate Requirements:
HS Diploma or GED
Able to Lift 60 pounds
Background Check Required
Drug Test Required
Stand for Shift Duration
Must be at least 18 years old
All employees must conform to a background check, CDA check and fingerprinting, ICE background check, drug testing and show proof of eligibility to work in the US. All attendance policies must be adhered to for the duration of employment. This is a 24/7 operation so weekends will be required.
Full Time and Long Term Employment on All Shifts
Cargo Mail Associate Benefits:
Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options
Paid Sick Leave
Paid Time Off
Earn from $10 - $15 per hour
Please copy and past url in browser to apply:
630 North Access Road
Chicago, IL 60666
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK SEARCH: STAFF MANAGEMENT / SMX
& TWITTER: #SMXJOBSNOW