Posting ID : A1068489353
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Skilled Trade Services
GRADING, TRENCHING, EXCAVATION, DIRT REMOVAL for SITE PREPARATION - Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Agricultural properties//Credit Cards ok
Services offered (but not limited to):
1. Grading, Excavating, Trenching, Demolition
2. Bobcat, Backhoe, Excavator
3. Trenching and Excavating for Footings, Grade Beams, Underground Utilities
4. Demolition, Removal and Disposal of Landscape, House, Swimming Pool.
5. Demolition of Residential, Commercial structures and Agricultural.
6. Concrete, Asphalt Removal
7. Block Wall Removal
8. Swimming Pool Demolition
9. Tree and Stump Removal
10. Brush and Lot Clearance
11. Land Clearing and Site Prep.
12. Horse Arena Construction
13. DG, Sand, Gravel, Mulch, Decorative Rock and Boulders Delivery
14. Roll-off service, Dumpster service
15. 10 yarder, 40 yarder leases.
Backhoe with Breaker
Backhoe with Auger
Backhoe with Compaction Wheel
Bobcat with Breaker
Bobcat with Auger
Bobcat with Compaction Wheel
Dump Truck Service
Dozer/Slope Board Optional
Mini Excavator, 8,000 lb. class
Medium Excavator, 18,000 lb. class
Large Excavator, 47,000 lb. class
Licensed contractor with extensive experience and carries General Liability Insurance, Workers Comp. and Bonded.
Our office is located in Shadow Hills, CA.
A&L Operating Services, Inc. provides prompt, friendly and reliable service.
Offer competitive rates to contractors and homeowners throughout the regions of Los Angeles County and Ventura County.
Areas of Service:
Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley, Santa Clarita, Ventura, Shadow Hills, Sun Valley, Sunland, Burbank, Glendale, La Canada, La Crescenta, Pasadena, Arcadia, Monrovia, San Gabriel, Westside, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Calabasas, Hidden Hills, Granada Hills, Santa Clarita and more.
CALL for FREE ESTIMATE:
A&L Operating Services, Inc.
Thank you in advance for the opportunity to serve you.
A&L Operating Services, Inc. participated in following natural disaster relief volunteer works by operating heavy machines:
2010 Oct - Indonesia Tsunami Relief
2011 April - Tuscaloosa, Alabama Tornado Relief
2013 Oct - Lyons, Colorado Flood Relief
2013 Nov - Washington, Illinois Tornado Relief
Our fleet of heavy vehicles are used for Christmas Toy Drive, every year.
(for more info: www.ROWW.org)