Posting ID : A1068489041
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Skilled Trade Services
Hardwood Refinishing or Installation Process:
1. Drop cloth over entrances, Returns and registers covers taped
2. Installation of unfinished flooring or prefinished wood or tile - moving to step 10
3. Dust collection sanding using 36 grit, 60 grit and 80 grit sanding pads with woodfill with outside venting
4. Vacuum and tack cloth to remove fine debris
5. Stain (if desired at no additional cost)
6. Sealer or Polyurethane coat
7. Polyurethane Finish
9. Polyurethane Finish
10. Full Cleanup
Happy with the color but your floors are just DULL or have a few minor scratches?
I can screen and recoat your floors starting at only a $1.40 a sq ft. So instead of paying for a complete refinishing, floors can be brought back to life and have a beautiful appearance once again and usually within one day that is dustless.
Hardwood installation starting at $2.50 - Ceramic Tile starting at $3.00 - So, if you need your hardwood refinished or screened and you would rather call someone who knows what he is doing as opposed to Cousin Iknowaguy, please give me a call.
Oh, by the way we come with references, insurance and I am price competitive!