Posting ID : A1068488552
Date Posted : 2015-08-19
Category : Event Gigs
Bay Area Medical Academy is looking for a qualified candidate who can become an exam proctor and monitor testing of our medical students on Sunday mornings from 10am - 1pm. You must have this availability to apply.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be reliable (must have reliable transportation, be on time, have all required materials, etc.)
- Be able to read, write and speak clearly in English.
- Agree to follow all testing policies and procedures.
- A background check is required.
- A high school diploma or higher is required.
You will be paid $50 for each scheduled exam session that you proctor, therefore you would earn $200-$250 a month. You can call or email to schedule an in-person interview.