Posting ID : A1068488221
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Business Mgmt
Position: Sr. Digital Strategist
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Day
A leading agency in DC is looking to partner with a Digital Strategist on a freelance to possible full-time need.
Strategy, Planning and Reporting
- Develop and direct digital programs in support of non-profit, government and other mission-driven clients.
- Social media strategy implementation, support, and report creation, including monitoring, identification of audience engagement opportunities, messaging guidance, and data retrieval for analysis.
- Ensure all digital programs have clearly defined metrics to evaluate success and continuous, measurable improvement in client campaigns.
Digital Paid Media
- Plan and execute digital paid media campaigns
- Responsible for entire media buying process from planning, buying, execution, optimization and reporting.
Social / Digital Content and Products
- Review and provide feedback on monthly content calendars for multiple clients and client teams across the firm's practice areas.
- Work closely with in-house creative/designers to develop social and digital assets.
In conjunction with Creative and Production, manage content and web production teams, including network of external vendors and partner agencies.
Working with the Creative Director (Digital) help conceptualize and plan websites, apps, interactive tools and other digital products.
Agency Digital Leadership
- Expand digital and social media analysis and reporting processes. Create and refine reports, presentations and dashboards.
- Maintain subject matter expertise, and proactively and persuasively deliver timely guidance on digital trends impacting clients' business.
- Prepare and participate in professional development presentations for Hager Sharp staff on relevant updates in the digital field.
- Support new business initiatives and participate in client pitches
- 6+ years social/digital/communications experience, including 3+ years with marketing/communications firm(s)
- 3+ years experience with government, non-profit and/or mission-driven clients
- Demonstrated and measurable experience planning, developing, and implementing a wide range of digital and social media strategies
- Proficiency with digital tools including Sprout Social, Cision Visible Technologies, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook and Twitter ad platforms, HootSuite, and Tweetdeck.
- Proficiency with social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Vine and Instagram.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML
- Solid understanding of website and app development process, SEO, digital analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and content management software
- Understanding of user experience design processes with ability to work with wire frames, sitemaps, functional specifications and other related documents
- Experience balancing multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships with client and agency team members
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to explain complex ideas and technologies
- Ability to select, negotiate and manage external digital vendors and outside contractors
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: DC10@jobalert.creativecircle.com
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com