Posting ID : A1068488209
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Business Mgmt
DEVELOP A CAREER IN RETIREMENT ADVISING:
Experience a rewarding, successful career.You will help handle high asset, qualified distribution rollover accounts of employees retiring from Fortune 500 companies.
Financial Advisor Trainee; Financial Advisor
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Build and grow your career at an industry leading firm with over 20 years of focused experience in the lump sum rollover market.
- An energetic and ambitious team to support your growth in all areas of the business.
- Competitive pay
- Stable and continuous compensation
- A thorough step-by-step training program for advisors of all experience levels, including no prior experience at all.
- Paid licensing, marketing and lead support with zero out-of-pocket.
- The opportunity to learn cutting-edge investment models you can use with your clients and with your own personal assets.
- Enthusiasm and commitment.
- A personal drive to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional and reliable work ethic.
- Good organization ability
- Motivated hard worker who displays self-confidence and a strong desire to learn.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion to build a business and achieve unlimited earning potential.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience demonstrating proficiency in marketing, sales, customer service, and/or management skills.
- Build your business by contacting prospects provided to you (no marketing to friends or family).
- Offer complimentary educational lunch invitations and complementary financial planning services with no strings attached.
- Analyze your clients' financial situations using proprietary software and then help them towards a clear plan for a successful retirement.
- Present and implement tax-efficient planning solutions to help clients accumulate and protect wealth.
- Develop relationships with clients over a long-term process while building your own "book of business".