Posting ID : A1068487800
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Admin Office
Algas-SDI is hiring a part time / contract employee to help with Microsoft Project Administration.
- Maintain accuracy of Engineered Project's Master Schedule
- Data entry will include creating project schedules, hours estimates, Customer Gantt charts
- Collaborate with Department (Engineering) Manager, procurement, fab/wire shop, project engineer, etc. to revise / update schedule when necessary
- Create project links / dependencies
- Download from MS Project to Excel
- Provide weekly or frequent updates to all concerned parties.
Qualifications -- must have documented experience using MS Project (at least 1 year)
Algas-SDI is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, and designs gas vaporization and blending solutions for a variety of fuels. We design and manufacture the most comprehensive line of LPG vaporizers, SNG, and CNG products in the world. We are a worldwide organization with distributors in more than 80 countries.