Posting ID : A1068487532
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Legal Paralegal
Solo practitioner dealing in Family Law and Real Estate Law is providing a unique opportunity to obtain a career as a Legal Assistant. After searching for qualified paralegals and coming up void, we are looking to offer someone this position - with no legal experience necessary. We believe there is someone out there willing to put in the hard work if given the chance to prove themselves. This is an absolutely great opportunity if you are looking for career advancement and may lead to the firm paying you to attend Paralegal School in the future! What you put into this career is what you will get out of it. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Receptionist work including answering phones.
- Filing paperwork.
- Scheduling and calendaring clients.
- Prepare cases for trial.
- Utilizing legal software.
- Running errands.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be reliable and trustworthy (Background may be conducted as firms expense).
- Punctual and on time.
- Willing to be trained.
- Well spoken.
- Great work ethic.
- Neat and orderly.
- Able to deal with clients that are upset.
- Willingness to learn software such as Abacus, Outlook, Word, etc.
- Constantly staying organized.
- Ability to take constructive criticism.
- Maintain client / other legal relationships and represent the firm professionally.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Meet all deadlines!
The following are desirable, but not absolutely necessary:
- Office experience of any kind.
- Prior family law experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
Qualified applicants may submit their resumes. Please text to show your interest. Only the most qualified applicants will be selected for interviews. We will not be taking anymore resumes after Friday, August 21, 2015. We look forward to hearing from you!