Posting ID : A1068487022
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Sublets Temporary
PRIVATEFURNISHED, LARGE, SUNNY, PRIVATE AND SEPARATE UNIT WITH 1 BEDROOM, DEN, PRIVATE BATH AND SEPARATE ENTRANCE IN FAMILY HOME - FOR $1150 /MONTH, WITH ALL UTILITIES & WIFI INCLUDED, AVAILABLE Sept 1, 2015 (Can move in last week of Aug at no extra cost - September rent would just be due at time of move-in.) Rent 3,4, 6 or 9 month options.
This is a lovely north Arlington neighborhood (bordered by McLean and Falls Church) - easy access to 7 Corners, Tysons Corners, and to the George Washington Memorial Pkwy/DC:
- The garden style- 1 bedroom furnished unit is located on the lower level of our home and is ideal for mature, quiet professional, student, or a weekly commuter.
- Some photos were taken at dusk, so they might not adequately represent the amount of sunlight that you would typically see in the space during day.
- Located within a 1.5 miles to the East Falls Church Metro Station, and 1 mile from Marymount University.
- Free parking, curbside in front of house - always available (residential street.)
- Arlington (ART) commuter bus line is across the street on the corner.
- Safeway, Harris Teeter, Starbucks, CVS, dry cleaners, restaurants all within a 1/2 mile.
- All utilities included (water, electric, gas, Verizon Fios internet, etc.)
- The furnished apartment has a separate bedroom and separate living space/den, and private bathroom on the lower level, closet, new wall to wall carpet, plenty of sunlight, also with a walk-out, SEPARATE entrance from the back of the house (through a small foyer/laundry-workroom).
- The apartment is furnished with an under counter refrigerator, toaster, and a microwave; will also consider adding a hotplate and toaster oven; and shared used of kitchen.
- I do have one very friendly shy (indoor/outdoor) cat who tends to stay close by to me.
- sorry, no other pets allowed.
- Must have excellent references and good credit history.
About me: I am a quiet, professional female and soon to be empty-nester: 1 son graduating from VTech and 1 daughter soon to be in college.
If interested, please feel free to text me or email me via .