Posting ID : A1068487018
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Sublets Temporary
Superior location and amenities on Capitol Hill. Available 13 September to 1 October, and after 11 October.
- 3 blocks from the Eastern Market Metro station
- 3 blocks from the restaurants and bars on Barracks Row
- 1 mile from the U.S. Capitol, Library of Congress, and Supreme Court
- A short walk to 3 grocery stores and a pharmacy
- A friendly, safe neighborhood with a lot going on
- Two bedrooms (with king and queen beds), both with closets, and one bathroom
- Total living area approx. 900 square feet, high ceilings
- Fully renovated in 2013, including new kitchen, bathroom, floors, and lighting.
- English basement with own front and back entrances, natural light in both bedrooms and living area
- A fully equipped kitchen, including knives and tools, pots and pans, dishes and flatware
- Fully furnished, including everything you see in the photos, linen etc -- just bring your suitcases
- 43" plasma TV with premium cable (HBO, SHO, Cinemax, Starz)
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Laundry machines in the unit
- All utilities included in the rent
- We can have our cleaning service serve the unit on a bi-weekly basis for an additional fee
And of course, if there is anything you need, we're always available (we live in the top two floors of the house). For those who are new to the area or staying just a short time, we can provide you with a directory of our favorite and most useful local spots.