Posting ID : A1068486832
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Customer Service
**This is a PART-TIME, CONTRACT position. Individuals only**
GoodRx is looking for an extremely smart and capable contract customer service specialist for approximately 20 hrs/wk of work. The work needs to be completed on-site initially for training, and after the initial period can be done remotely if preferred. We would like at least 1 day/week of the work to be completed over the weekend.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to GoodRx customers by e-mail
- Research and review issues and communicate effective solutions
- Impeccable communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated skill using the Microsoft Office suite
- Self-motivated and ability to work in fast-paced startup environment
- 4-year college degree required
We are a 30-person team funded by top-tier VCs based in Santa Monica, CA. With offices just feet from the beach in Santa Monica, we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Los Angeles. We are a low-key but tight-knit group of hardworking people working to solve big problems.
What We Do
GoodRx (goodrx.com) is focused on helping consumers get up to date, accurate information on prescription drug prices. We provide a website and mobile solution for consumers to reduce the costs they pay for prescription drugs. Our mobile app was endorsed by Consumer Reports, and GoodRx has been featured in the Washington Post, LA Times, NY Times, Financial Times, Forbes, TechCrunch, ABC World News and the Today Show. We also won a Webby. GoodRx's founders include the former VP Product from Facebook and the developer who created the first version of Facebook's photo features.