Posting ID : A1068486821
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Customer Service
Customer Service - Santa Fe Springs, CA
Compensation: Competitive compensation depending on experience
One of the main objectives as a Customer Service Rep is to provide administrative support to the sales, manufacturing and provide service to customers. This will take the form of helping customers get information before purchasing and helping customers get orders processed.
We are looking for a friendly, social, and energetic individual that can work independently and within a team. This candidate will succeed only if he or she is eager to learn, possesses great communication skills, time management, and provides consistent performance. Good attendance and punctuality is a must.
As a Customer Service, you'll take the lead to. . .
- When needed, process customer Purchase Orders (PO) and confirm pricing, credit terms, and accuracy of PO
- Provide tracking information to customer
- Respond to customer and sales rep inquiries on product availability, pricing, fulfillment status, and other inventory issues
- Resolves product problems by clarifying customer complaints, determining the cause, selecting and explaining the best solution, and following up
- Inform customers of any Backorders or late shipments
- Process all Return Goods Authorizations (RMA): process forms, manage and track all returns, work with all relevant departments until cases are fully resolved
- General administrative and clerical support
- Minimum 2-years work experience preferred
- High School diploma required. College degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience with customer service preferred
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook