Posting ID : A1068486727
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Healthcare
Griswold Home Care is a National non-medical home care company serving the Charleston and surrounding areas. We are looking for experienced caregivers who love working with older adults and people with disabilities ages 18 and older.
You will stay with the client for 24 hours a day. You get eight hours of sleep, your own space, and food is provided. This case is a seven-day live-in. You can take vacation when needed as long as we are given advanced notice.
This client will need assistance with personal care, meal preparation, medication reminders, light housekeeping, safety supervision, independence training, and companionship. You must have your own vehicle for this particular case.
We do have a few requirements that we ask of you:
- Official 10-year driving record
- At least one year experience working as a caregiver for a "non-family" member
- Two professional & Two personal references
- A cleared criminal background check-SC SLED
- Documentation of a current two-step PPD.
- If you have completed a drug test, please submit this as well. It is not a requirement, but a plus!
- A CNA license is not required, but a plus!
IF THIS CASE SOUNDS LIKE IT WOULD WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE SEND US A RESUME OR A BRIEF BACKGROUND OF YOUR WORK HISTORY.
*PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AD IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN PERFORMING LIVE-IN CARE*