Posting ID : A1068486718
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Healthcare
Griswold Home Care is a National non-medical home care company serving the Charleston and surrounding areas. We are looking for experienced caregivers who love working with older adults and people with disabilities ages 18 and older.
You will stay with the client for 24 hours a day. You get 8 hours of sleep, your own space, and food is provided. This case is a Saturday-Sunday live-in. You would leave Monday morning's.
Client needs partial assistance with showering, does have a shower chair. Client will need full assistance w/ washing & combing hair; perineal care; dressing; general skin care; and meal prep: breakfast, lunch, dinner, & snack. Caregiver must be familiar with incontinence, adult briefs, and a urinary catheter. Caregiver must also assist w/ light housekeeping, personal linens & laundry, changing bed linens, shopping/errands, transportation, and independence training. Client loves companionship, reading & gardening. Client will walk/sit/stand/transfer as tolerated/with supervision/& assistance.
We do have a few requirements that we ask of you:
- Official 10-year driving record
- At least one year experience working as a caregiver for a "non-family" member
- Two professional & Two personal references
- A cleared criminal background check-SC SLED
- Documentation of a current two-step PPD. This must of been done within the last two years.
- If you have completed a drug test within the last two years, please submit this as well. It is not a requirement, but a plus!
- A CNA license is not required, but a plus!
If this case sounds like it would work for you please send us your resume!
***COMPETITIVE WAGES PAID TO YOU BY OUR CLIENTS***
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AD IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN PERFORMING LIVE-IN CARE
*PLEASE NO DROP-INS*