Posting ID : A1068486716
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Admin Office
Real Estate Investment Company seeking experienced administrative or marketing assistant to work on a contract basis and assist the CEO. In the beginning, you would work approx. 10 to 15 hours per week. You can work from home. One face-to-face meeting per week would be great to touch base. The hours are very flexible as long as things get done on time. It would be a mix of administrative and marketing oriented tasks incl. taking some incoming phone calls, mailings, data entry and analysis as well as some light book-keeping.Depending upon your skills and your development, this could become a permanent position.
I am looking for someone reliable who maybe also has some customer service or customer-facing experience. You should feel comfortable on the phone with people. Real-estate experience would be helpful, but is not a must as we would be willing to train the right individual.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to earn money and learn about the world of real-estate investing. We are affiliated with a nation-wide group of real estate investors and started the business here in the Charleston area a little more than a year ago. Our business is based on a set of tried and trusted methods, tools and systems which have been perfected over the last 10+ years. We are looking for someone who has a positive mindset, a can-do attitude and is not afraid to try new things. For the right individual, this represents a great opportunity.
Don't worry, you will NEVER be asked to invest any of your own money in the business at any time. This is NOT about some get rich quick scheme. This is about honest, hard work and achieving goals. We help a lot of individuals in different situations who need to sell their homes. If, however, at some point you would like to become an investor yourself, we will be happy to show you how.
- Take 2 to 10 incoming calls per day from buyers, sellers, and agents as well as setting appointments. We will set up a dedicated phone line for you.
- You will take down information and enter leads into a database.
- You will have to then run CMA's -- Competitive Market Analysis - on the property and enter these into the database as well. We will show you how to do this.
- You will also be doing online marketing to generate additional real estate leads from posting ads on , to searching the MLS, to more advanced online lead generation efforts.
- Other marketing projects may be given to you as well.
- Hours may increase depending on skills and computer skills.
- Online marketing experience a definite plus.
Pay & Requirements:
- $8-12 hourly depending on qualifications and experience
- If you are able to generate leads which lead to a purchase or a sale, you can also earn commissions of up to $1000
- You will be paid as a sub-contractor and will bill me according to time spent
- Basic Microsoft Office skills are needed
- Basic Internet skills needed, social media skills would be a great asset!
- Depending upon your flexibility and your "appetite" for learning, I will add other tasks.
- When? Start immediately
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you, please email your resume to Tom at
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.