Posting ID : A1068486451
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Education Teaching
Are you looking to work part time with children with disabilities? We have positions through out RI
Northeast Behavioral Associates is now hiring for the following positions
PASS Direct Service workers
Location Westerly, Middletown, North Kingstown and Surrounding area's
PASS can help families of children with special health care needs with daily life skills. PASS can help improve a child's ability to accomplish activities of daily life, improve safety skills, and participate in social situations. Services are provided in the home or community setting by a direct support worker.
Job Duties Include:
* Implementing a service plan that is developed by the child's family and the agency.
* Providing guidance and redirection for the individual with special needs.
* Presenting opportunities for rewarding social interactions.
* Writing organized and in-depth daily contact notes and keeping data collection on service plan goals.
* Providing information to the family on service plan goals.
* Over 18 years of age (proof of age verified) with a high school diploma or equivalent; some completed college coursework is preferred
* Meets transportation requirements (no history of DUI, a year free of vehicle accidents, vehicle insurance, valid vehicle registration, and valid state inspection sticker).
* Has no legal obligation and does not live in the same household of the child that will be supported.
* Will allow the agency to run DCYF CANTS clearance check.
* Will provide the agency with a clean BCI from the attorney general's office.
* Must sustain the highest standard of professionalism and dependability at all times.
email your resume to the email provided or check out our website for more information @ ri.northeastbehavioral.com