Posting ID : A1068485900
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Retail Wholesale
One Choice Wireless is looking for a high-energy, positive employee to join their team in Seymour!
One Choice Wireless is a locally owned, Award Winning 5 Star Cellcom Agent with locations in Seymour, Oconto and Wrightstown. We pride ourselves on offering the very best "Hometown" service to every customer who enters our doors! Our primary business is obtaining new and maintaining existing Cellcom customers with various services from new line activations, upgrades, technical questions, and more.
The Retail Sales Consultant is responsible for selling communication equipment and services in-house and over-the-phone. These include; Cellcom cellular equipment and services, Cellcom Internet equipment and services, cellular accessories and in home amplifiers. In addition, this position will assist customers with all aspects of their cellular service including billing, rate analysis and repairs. Responsibility for becoming knowledgeable about other products sold in the store, as well as maintaining a clean and organized work environment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Sells new services, rate plans and products to potential and existing customers at a retail location and over the phone.
2. Meets individual goals for activations, accessories, features and business retention.
3. Executes and ensures the customer service delivery process is completed in an accurate and efficient manner in the retail location and over the phone while consistently displaying a positive attitude and professional image.
4. Follows appropriate procedures for customer identification and information privacy.
5. Responds to and follows-through with billing and engineering inquiries, and equipment servicing.
6. Performs duties to proactively retain customers, including rate plan analysis, outbound phone calls and presenting of renewal offerings.
7. Prepares and programs phones for sale and updates software as needed.
8. Performs basic service functions, prepare loaners for customers and sends phones to repair department.
9. Supports the customer delivery process by completing tasks as requested by supervisor such as ordering, delivering and stocking of resources, housekeeping, cash handling, invoicing and all required paperwork.
10. Advises supervisor of customer feedback, objections and concerns, seeks opportunities to save customers, participates in team initiatives and meetings and prepares various reports.
11. Provides timely customer follow-up calls and thank-you cards.
12. Demonstrates to customers how to use their new device.
High school education required; associate degree preferred.
12-24 months customer contact experience required with prior sales experience preferred.
High energy level!
Understanding of cellular technologies and equipment.
Working knowledge of MS Word & MS Excel.
Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
Willingness to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays.
Please apply by emailing a resume.