Posting ID : A1068485766
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Admin Office
Chicago Loop IT Company is seeking an Inventory control clerk/purchasing agent to:
- receive physical inventory and input it in the system using Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains;
- request vendor quotes, place orders for parts; and handle warranty returns and replacements.
- respond to inquiries from sales representatives regarding status of pending orders via email;
- ship packages on a daily basis;
- collaborate with the driver to establish ultimate route for daily pickups and deliveries;
- monitor progress of orders and update necessary reports daily;
- maintain warehouse inventory;
- perform occasional order pickups and deliveries when driver is on vacation.
- will have 1-2 years' experience at a tech (or similar) company in a fast pace environment;
- are web/tech savvy (e.g. browsers, outlook, Google docs, Excel);
- can demonstrate very high productivity and a strong work ethic;
- are flexible and can shift focus often and with ease;
- love troubleshooting and solving problems;
- demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills;
- can interact effectively with customers and team members;
- consistently exercise sound judgment and discretion;
- embrace repetitive tasks;
- will have a valid driver's license and are able to successfully pass criminal background check.
For consideration, please email a resume and cover highlighting your experience and qualifications as they relate to the list above. Please reply to this ad with INVENTORY CONTROL CLERK/PURCHASING AGENT in the subject line