Posting ID : A1068485754
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Event Gigs
High-Wired Lifeline currently is hiring a team of self-motivated people to work as Outreach Coordinators to create awareness and enroll qualified individuals for Lifeline services in the Greater Nashville Area. Lifeline is a free government benefit program that provides a free cell phone and free monthly services (Text+Minutes) to the low income population.
Outreach Coordinators will work in the community and low income areas to enroll qualified individuals into the Lifeline program. You must be comfortable working outside and around people. Being proactive, approachable, and friendly is required. Outreach Coordinators utilize a variety of outreach and marketing tactics such as setting up a table/booth at community events, door-to-door canvasing, and street team marketing efforts to reach qualified individuals. Outreach Coordinators exhibit confidence and comfort in approaching people to show them how to enroll in the Lifeline program.
Preference given to those with experience in the following:
* Street Team Activations
* Grassroots Initiatives
* Guerrilla Marketing
* Cause-related Marketing Programs
* Social Work/Social Services
About the Lifeline Program:
LifeLine is a government benefit program that is available to the low income population. Lifeline provides a Free cell phone and Free monthly service (Minutes + Texts )to eligible low-income subscribers to help ensure they can connect to the nation's communications networks, find jobs, access health care services, connect with family and their children's schools, and call for help in an emergency.
This free service is available to individuals that currently receive government benefits or participate in government programs such as:
* Food Stamps
* WIC, Free or Reduced Lunch School Program
* Section 8 Housing, etc.
You will be paid for each qualified/approved application you submit.
* $8.00 - $10.00 per qualified/approved application.
* Most outreach coordinators average 2-3 applications per hour (for an average of $20.00/hr - $30.00/hr).
* Performance bonuses.
* Be at least 18 years of age
* Have access to reliable transportation
* Must have a valid email address
* Able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
* Must have an active cell phone
* Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written
* Be professional, well-groomed, team-oriented, and results driven
* Operate with integrity and respect. Fraudulent behavior/activity will NOT be tolerated and will result in immediate termination
* Have a sincere passion for wanting to help improve the lives of people
* Ability to self-manage and work efficiently with minimal supervision
Advantages of working with High-Wired Lifeline:
* Our staff are employees, not 1099 independent contractors. As such, we give you the support and protections of being an employee.
* Very competitive salary that is well within reach
* Compliance is built into our company culture. We encourage and require business processes / behaviors that prevent fraud and waste
* Supportive team and leadership
* Opportunities for advancement and management positions
* The ability to do well for yourself by doing good for others
* Flexible schedule that works around your life and standards
* Friendly and encouraging work environment
At High-Wired Lifeline, we believe that you can Do Well by Doing Good. If you are ready to partner with a team that provides support, a nurturing environment, and viable income, High-Wired Lifeline would love to speak with you.
How to Apply:
Email your resume to:
Use the following format for the subject line:
Lifeline -- Your First & Last Name -- City and State you are applying for.
Example: Lifeline - Jane Smith - Nashville, TN
As were are hiring nationally for this program, it is important that you type the subject as requested. It makes it easier to find your resume when we do a keyword search for your market
Once we receive your application it will be reviewed by one of our partner coordinators. Should your qualifications meet our requirements and expectations, then you will be contacted for an interview.
You may also call our office at and ask to speak with Sophia Monroe.
Thank you for your interest in working with High-Wired Lifeline and Be Well!
To learn more about our company, please visit: