Posting ID : A1068485554
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Education Teaching
Mind Lab is an innovative and research based after-school program that helps children ages 4-16 enhance their 21st century skills using internationally-acclaimed strategy and mind games.
Mind Lab has developed a unique approach that fills the gap between school education and real life challenges by teaching students how to think rather than what to think.
During the course the concepts are applied to real life situations, allowing children to make transference from game scenarios to real life experiences and scholastic achievements.
We are seeking teachers, interested in a new breed of educational challenge: teaching using a series of well-selected thinking games, by means of a research-proven methodology.
We offer great pay ($25-$35 per class (base on distance from school.)
This is a part time job (1 hour per day between the hours of 2:00 - 5:00 pm, two - five days a week, with locations close to you).
We are currently looking for teachers to work at our after-school sites across Aventura, N.M.B Kendell, and Coral Gables.
Mind Lab South Florida is looking for exceptional teachers who demonstrate:
- Educational (development or training) experience
- Teaching degree or certificate is a PLUS!
- Commitment starting August 2014 until end of the school year in 2015
- Passion for games and teaching children
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to have a background check and fingerprints.
- All teachers must undergo a half day training seminar (not compensated) to become a certified Mind Lab instructor. Training will take place in our headquarter office in Hallandale Beach.
- Commit for at least 2 afternoon classes (Between the Hours of: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm) per week.
For more information please review our website at www.mindlabsf.com and watch the Mind Lab in Action Video Clip.
Suitable candidates should send their resume and recommendations.