Posting ID : A1068484092
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Admin Office
A fast-paced, non-profit, religious organization is seeking a part-time (Sundays & Wednesday evenings) bilingual receptionists for its administrative offices. These entry-level candidates must have exceptional communications and organizational skills, be flexible yet the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently while working productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. This administrative position provides overall support by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcomes on-site members and visitors to worship services.
- Answers questions about the organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other
- Answers multi-line incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to
appropriate personnel or department.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, documentation and information to the main office for processing.
- Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
- Keeps information desk clean, orderly and maintains supplies, informational brochures and materials for ministries.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required. Bilingual candidates desired.
- 1 - 2 years experience as a receptionist, clerical and/or customer service
- Experienced with Windows, Microsoft Office Products including Word and EXCEL and the internet.
- Strong candidates for this position will have a professional appearance, friendly personality and
gracious demeanor. We are looking for excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well
with all levels of management.