Posting ID : A1068484071
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Healthcare
*Pre-screening applicants through primary source verification and reference checks.
*Replying to Physician initial inquiries with general information, progress updates and application status
* Support open postings for candidates, including outreach via mailing campaigns, on line and social networking and database platform postings.
PHYSICIANS ONBOARDING TASKS
*Assist new physicians with onboarding and the internal credentialing process
*Expedite document collection and review.
*Support coordination of start dates, training dates, and schedules for new physicians.
SCHEDULING AND OPERATIONS SUPPORT
*Track schedule and work with existing medical staff to provide clinical coverage.
*Provide data collection and reporting related to physician work days and time.
KEY ELEMENTS FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION
ADMINISTRATIVE SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
*Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as database searches and electronic health records.
* Independent with advanced office skills, including uses of scanners, copiers, multi line telephones and other common office equipment
*Knowledge of general healthcare functions, roles and principles.
* Maintain confidentiality for business processes, physician credentialing information, and employment processes used internally.
*Highly adept at interpersonal communication, attention to detail, and prioritizing tasks.
* Creatively implement solutions; suggest improvements proactively.
* Effectively communicate concerns and challenges to supervisors.
* This is a part time position, 16 -- 20 hours per week.
*Confident and appropriate in communication with executive staff, medical staff, clients, administrative staff and colleagues.
* Proficient computer skills required.
* Bachelor's degree preferred High School Diploma or equivalent required
*1 year medical office experience, marketing, recruiting, administrative or credentialing experience preferred.