Posting ID : A1068484063
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Admin Office
-Are you RELIABLE?
-Do you ENJOY SERVING others?
-Are you a FAST learner?
Our busy primary care office is dedicated to providing great care to patients and families. Candidate should be able to multi-task and function well in a fast-paced environment. Candidate must be able to follow all healthcare guidelines and protocols.
1. Punctuality, reliability, and honesty is a MUST.
2. Prior experience working in a medical office.
3. Ability to manage sensitive and confidential health information in a professional manner.
4. Professional etiquette and appearance.
5. Well-organized, mature, professional and a positive attitude.
6. Motivated to learn, self-starter, and a fast learner. Provide example in writing.
7. Attention to DETAIL, as accuracy is essential.
8. Strong organizational and time management skills.
9. Ability to manage multiple concurrent and prioritize tasks.
10. Good verbal and written communication skills.
11. Proficiency with computers and good typing skills. Provide which PC applications you know.
12. Work independently as well as in a team environment. Provide example in writing.
13. Customer service attitude and desire to help
14. We are a non-smoking environment. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
15. Reliable transportation is important.
*** PART-TIME Medical Assistant (MA) to work Monday -- Friday, (8:30am 1:00pm) or (12:00 to 5:30/5:45pm). Duties include but not limit to: triage and assist physician with patient examinations, document encounters in EMR, check out patient, complete referrals, verify insurance, and obtain procedural pre-certifications, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Certificate or Diploma from accredited MA school is a MUST. compensation: $9-11/hr ***
*** PART-TIME office assistants to work Monday -- Friday, 12:00pm -5:30pm to answering phones, and perform general clerical and office support duties. compensation: $8.50/hr during 90 days probation period then increase to $9.00/hr ***
APPLY IN PERSON ONLY.
Come by our office for a short interview at 12609 Louetta Rd., Cypress, TX 77429, 12:30pm - 1:30pm, Monday-Friday. Hiring now. Provide resumes and the additional examples as requested. Also type a paragraph on why you feel you would be an asset to our clinic. No phone calls please. We may perform a background screening. Equal Opportunity Employer. Thank you.