Posting ID : A1068483912
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
Full service and delivery Pizzeria/Bar & Grill is hiring an Assistant Kitchen Manager.
Pizza House is seeking a talented, service minded individual who is as committed as we are to exemplifying our "good food and great service" motto in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
This person must have 3 years of kitchen experience in a moderate to high volume restaurant or catering experience (no fast food applicants, please). Along with the Kitchen Manager, they will be responsible for kitchen operation including supervision of staff and staffing levels, safety and sanitation, and all in-house food production and related activities.
-Knowledge of food: procurement, production, service, inventory ordering, storage, rotation, preparation and recipe/portion adherence. Occasionally may need to create dishes not on the menu -- must be able to ad insight.
- Demonstrate competence in basic culinary techniques and comprehensive understanding of all kitchen equipment.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- A solid track record of success in previous assignments (no more than 3 jobs in the last 10 years).
- Experience interacting with customers and various types of coworkers (line cooks to upper management).
- Ability to remain calm and focused in the most hectic of environments.
- Self motivated, goal oriented, dependable, and prompt.
- Experience leading work teams toward a common goal.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Can lift up to 30lbs.
- Reliable transportation.
- Previous management experience.
- Culinary school background.
- Spanish language skills.
- Some exposure to P&L and sales building.
- Serv Safe Certified