Posting ID : A1068483462
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Retail Wholesale
The La Crosse Menards is now looking to fill a
Manager Trainee position!
This program is an entry-level management program preparing you to catapult a career in retail management
with Menards. Manager Trainees participate in a comprehensive 3-month on-the-job training program at the La Crosse store. They will rotate through five departments of the store, gaining knowledge and
exposure, which will help in applying your management techniques. Upon successful completion of these five
areas of the program, combined with a willingness to relocate, Manager Trainees can move on and take their
first step into Management as an Assistant Department Manager.
-Bachelor's or Associates Degree in a business related field
- Sales-oriented & self-motivated
- Able to relocate for advancement opportunities
- Able to work independently or in a team
- Able to lift product (variety of weights)
- Able to tactfully deal with guests and team members
- Comfortable using computers and office equipment
- Experienced working in the retail and/or service industries
- Able to work a varied schedule including days, evenings and weekends
These Team Members are normally required to work 40 hours per week on a regular basis throughout the
year. You must be available to work the hours dictated by the position's daily schedule requirements.
To apply, please stop in at the La Crosse store and apply in person
- Or --
You may apply online by visiting the Menards Career Opportunities web page and selecting the
La Crosse store from the list.
* Don't have a degree? No problem! If you have 4 years of post-high school work experience, you could qualify for our non-degreed manager training program! This follows the same course of action to management!