Posting ID : A1068483358
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Sales
Growing,progressive, Insurance Restoration company is looking to add to our talented, dedicated staff. Our estimators, project managers, and trades provide timely, quality work for our customers working within the framework of direct repair program requirements. We also serve a large non-insurance segment. We are a full service restoration contractor for small and large losses as well as remodeling. We focus on water, fire, flood, and mold reconstruction.
Dynamic work environment, growth opportunities, medical benefits, quarterly performance bonus, company vehicle.
Estimator will be responsible for:
- Developing relationships and job leads
- Pursuing and selling new restoration and construction leads/losses in both residential and commercial arenas
- Developing Sketch, estimates and scope of work with Xactimate including coordination of sub bids as needed
- Following the progress of all leads until signed or terminated
- Schedule in house trades and subs, Communicating with Adjusters and Owners as needed during the reconstruction process.
Required Skills Include:
- 3+ years experience in the Restoration Industry
- Able to develop relationships including adjusters, property managers, property owners
- Able to work in a team environment
- Willingness to provide top-level service to clients
- Proficiency with Xactimate and general office software
- Problem solver, independent, and highly motivated
- References will be required and contacted
Please respond by sending your resume as a WORD or PDF attachment.