Posting ID : A1068482444
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Education Teaching
SustainAbility is an innovative, fast growing recycling company that employs individuals who have developmental/intellectual disabilities (a segment of our society that struggles with an over 70% unemployment rate). Our company is seeking a Crew Supervisor for the following position.
Electronics/Hard-to-Recycle Center Supervisor: this position involves job coaching and supervising a crew of 4-6 individuals with disabilities while they disassemble electronics for recycling and collect recyclables at Denver's first Hard-to-Recycle center. This is a full-time position with the following schedule: Thursday 10:00am - 8:30pm, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 8:30am - 3:30pm, Sunday 8:30am - 3:30pm. We can give up to 40 hours if needed.
We are seeking passionate, caring individuals who desire to make a difference in people's lives and the state of our planet while learning valuable work skills. This position is an excellent stepping stone into the human service and/or recycling world. We are looking for the following qualities/experience in our team members:
- Dependable, patient and honest
- Good attendance and a positive, upbeat attitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Interest and understanding of the inner workings of computers a plus
- Preferred experience working with individuals with development disabilities
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to multi task
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver's license, clean MVR and background screening. MUST BE 21 or older for insurance purposes
Serious parties, please attach cover letter indicating your interest and experience with your request for an interview. Take a look at our website to learn more about our company (www.sustainability-recycling.com).