Posting ID : A1068482310
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Technical Support
PEAK 15 Systems (www.peak15systems.com) provides tour operators with integrated marketing, sales, trip planning, operations and accounting automation as an affordable and easy-to-implement online service. Founded in 2005 and based in Carlsbad, PEAK 15 has grown consistently over the last 5 years and is positioned for substantial growth again in 2015.
Successful applicant will work directly with the VP of Operations and Learning Manager to handle support and system personalization needs of new On Boarding clients, and to proactively address daily operational On Boarding customer concerns and needs in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Candidate should be organized and detail-oriented, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills; especially an ability to communicate technical information and processes to non-technical audiences.
Previous Account Management/Project Management experience in a Software Support/Application Support/Account Management environment is required. It is important to note that this is a Technical Account Management/Project Management position as opposed to hardware support or Sales (for Account Management).
Applicant should be familiar with common web technologies and software. Heavy use of web browsers and Microsoft Office will be required. SQL query experience is preferable.
Candidates only please. No recruiters or offshore call centers.
* Provide technical and application support assistance with the operation of our products, for new On Boarding clients.
* Manage On Boarding schedule with new clients. Requires strong organizational, communication, and time management skills.
* Document customer needs and personalize the system to meet those needs. Personalization includes, custom report definition, custom fields, workflows, data importing, etc.
* Occasionally participates in testing and Quality Assurance /Quality Control of products released by company.
* Must be focused on continuous improvement, continuous learning, accountability, teamwork, motivating and developing others, problem analysis and resolution.
* Maintain consistent customer focus in the face of adversity and change.
* Must try to recognize the entire scope of an issue, and participate objectively towards resolution with other team members.
* Display competence in communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal relations.
* Basic to intermediate HTML and SQL knowledge is required
Minimum Experience and Education:
* A college degree is preferred
* A minimum of two years demonstrated Customer Support/Account Management/Software Support/Project Management experience required.
* Web Based Solution experience preferred
* Although Not required, Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a bonus
Full benefits including paid vacation/holidays, medical/dental insurance, HSA, stock options, matching 401K
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers