Posting ID : A1068482177
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Transportation
The position will be responsible for driving a roll off trucks and/or garbage trucks on specified routes to mechanically and manually collect dumpsters from job sites and transport them to appropriate disposal sites. This position will also be responsible for safely, efficiently, and courteously serving customers.
* Possess a satisfactory driving record.
* Possess a valid Class B CDL license with air brakes.
* Must have a minimum of two years truck driving experience.
* Must be able to work up to a 45 hour plus work week including some Saturday's.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will be able to:
* Work in a fast paced, team environment.
* Work outdoors in all types of weather.
* Follow safe operating practices.
* Learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service.
* Work in a team environment.
* Read, write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package.
Send resume to BI-County Disposal, Inc. P.O. Box 223 Dyersville, IA. 52040 or drop it off at 798 6th Ave NW Dyersville, IA. (the building says Heartland Transfer) or email it via by responding to this post.