Posting ID : A1068482090
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Food Beverage Hospitality
Moody National Companies is a full-service Real Estate firm, comprised of Mortgage, Property Management, Development, Title, and other divisions. We own more than 50 hotels in 16 states, representing over 8500 rooms and numerous brands within the Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, and IGH brand families. Overall, we own more than $2 billion of hospitality, multi-family and commercial office assets throughout the United States, and employ more than 1,000 people in our Texas, Washington, South Carolina, New jersey, Connecticut, California, Tennessee, and Pennsylvania properties
FRONT DESK CLERKS:
In this capacity, you will answer and direct incoming phone calls, greet incoming guests, process check-ins/checkouts, and address guest inquiries and concerns. This position requires prior hotel experience, someone with common sense, a commitment to customer service and great interpersonal skills. Other points to note:
1. You must have good written and verbal communication skills, reflecting a literate command of the English language.
2. You must be able to work well independently, with minimum direction.
3. You have a head start if you are comfortable operating a computer and can easily adapt to learning new software programs.
4. You must present a professional appearance, as well as be detail-oriented, reliable in attendance, and conscientious about work product.
In this capacity, you will clean guest rooms, respond to guest inquiries, maintain cleaning supply inventory and order supplies as needed, and report safety hazards. This position requires no prior experience, but does require someone with good physical health, a commitment to customer service and great interpersonal skills. Other points to note:
1. College students are welcome, providing you are eligible to work in the United States and your course schedules can accommodate the hotel's scheduling requirements.
2. You must have some understanding of the English language, both written and verbal.
3. You must be able to work well independently, with minimum direction.
4. You must present a professional appearance, be reliable in attendance, and conscientious about your work.
Apply by responding to this job posting or you may apply in person at:
635 Lancaster Ave.
Frazer, PA 19355
Moody National Companies offers an attractive compensation package, employee benefits and a 401(K) plan.
Moody National Companies is proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the high volume of expected interest in this opportunity, we will not be able to respond to each individual who submits a resume.