Posting ID : A1068481000
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Accounting Finance
Billing Specialist needed to produce results in a well organized and growing outpatient office. Knowledge and proper usage of billing Software required. Must have at least 3-5 years experience in Physical Therapy billing & collections. Thorough knowledge of private insurances, workers compensation, legal verifications, authorizations, and referrals is a must. Applicants must understand the entire revenue cycle including knowledge of insurance company timely filing deadlines.
Prefer someone who has knowledge of the new ICD-10 billing. The Candidate will be PROFESSIONAL, DEPENDABLE, motivated, flexible, a team player, detail-oriented, and possess a strong interest in helping people. The ability to communicate and interact with patients & insurance companies is a must. Must also be able to work with limited to no supervision.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
1. Coding/Charge entry
2. Payment Posting
3. Entering Insurances/Patients Demographics
4. Submitting Electronic and Paper Claims
5. Calling Insurances regarding denied claims.
6. Overseeing Appeal processes & Attorney settlements
7. Collections with Patients & Insurance companies
8. Keeping Accounts Receivable at a Minimum
9. Light office management duties are also required.
Please indicate your salary history and medical billing software experience in your cover letter.